Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Why Does Your Blog Suck

I've received a few e-mails recently from people who enjoy the topics I bring up in my blog, but think my posts are too short, or plainly suck. So I've decided to address some issues in this post.

Currently I'm a part-time freelance programmer while being back in school getting a degree in physics (I already have a degree in computer engineering). This doesn't leave me much time to write fancy and elaborate posts, but I still like to get things off my chest and a blog is one way I can do it publicly.

If you want to add something to anything I put up here, comments are enabled. I know I've received a lot more e-mails than I have comments. If you want to contribute, I wouldn't mind adding genuinely interested people as authors to this blog (just drop me an e-mail; sritter27@gmail.com).

Hopefully over the next few weeks I will have a bit more time to blog and perhaps write some better posts. Please let me know if you have any constructive criticism as well. Just telling me my blog sucks doesn't give me any new information.

No comments: